Last time I told you how to install and use a new WordPress Theme. Now I would like to explain ScribeFire.
THIS IS OPTIONAL, YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS.
If you remember from our meeting, ScribeFire will allow you to write in split screen. You will not have to log into WordPress everytime you want to write.
Follow these steps
- The first step is to install the ScribeFire Plugin. Just go to that page and click “Add to Firefox”.
- Once installed you will have to restart Firefox.
- Click the new yellow icon in the bottom right of the browser
- Ignore the ScribeFire Quick Ads
- Click on the same icon in the new popup window
- Now add your blog by clicking on the “Launch Account Wizard” on the right under Blogs
- Just enter your site name (example: http://www.airportlanesproshop.com)
- The next page should be left alone
- Enter your username and password
- You should be all set to use ScribeFire
Let me know if you have any questions.